viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

Google TV Is A Bigger Deal Than You Think


Google TV Is A Bigger Deal Than You Think paidContent
It has only been a few weeks since Google (NSDQ: GOOG) announced it would create a brave, new world with its Google TV platform. In all the reactions and the commentary, I have been amazed at how little people understand what’s really going on here. Let me summarize: Google TV is a bigger deal than you think. In fact, it is so big that I scrapped the blog post I drafted about it because only a full-length report (with supporting survey data) could adequately explain what Google TV has done and will do to the TV market. Allow me to explain why the report was necessary.
Some have expressed surprise that Google would even care about TV..(Fuente PaidContent, leer mas)