lunes, 13 de diciembre de 2010

Guy Kawasaki. My reign in Spain

How to Change the World: My reign in Spain (no tiene desperdicio los comentarios sobre su reciente visita España)
I spoke in Madrid at the FICOD conference in mid November. These are pictures from my reign in Spain. I’m feeling pretty Spanish these days because I’ve been to Barcelona, Malaga, and Madrid for speeches.

Madrid03.jpg

I stayed at the Hotel Silken Puerta América Madrid. When you check in, you pick your room by looking at pictures of each room on an iPad. Very cool. Unfortunately, the Wifi was slow, and there were two levels of Wifi: free and not free. The free level didn’t allow you to send and receive email using a client. I’ve been all over the world and have never encountered this method of differentiation. I wasted two hours trying to figure this out—thinking it was because ports were blocked so I had to change port numbers in Mail or go thru various other gyrations.


Madrid09.jpg

Hanging out with ministers: (right) Ángeles González-Sinde, Minister of Culture; (left) Miguel Sebastian, Minister of Industry, Tourism and Trade. He referred to me as “Guy Kurosawa.” Kurosawa, Kiyosaki, Chan, Kawasaki…makes no difference to me.

....

Read more: http://blog.guykawasaki.com/2010/12/my-reign-in-spain.html#ixzz180njVr73